How to Prepare for Your New Store Opening
How SPAR Can HELP?
The opening of new stores means business is healthy and you see opportunity. Continued expansion means new territory and new revenue. But with expansion carries risk. Failed execution of new stores can mean the loss of significant revenue and time. Considering the following checklist when you are planning your expansion. Then, review how SPAR can make this opening the best one yet.
New Store Checklist:
- Establish Your Launch Plan Dates
- Design and Execute A Modern Sales Floor
- Organize Your Planograms
- Design Your Sales
- Finalize Your Business Plan
- Ensure Financing
- Select Optimal Location Based on Market Research
- Negotiate a Lease
- Select a location that balances revenue potential with overhead
- Develop a construction schedule
- Select and vet a Contractor for all re-fitting
- Establish and Organize HR/Operating/Customer Service Policies
- Get Cash Handling Equipment
- Arrange Store Supplies
- Purchase Store Stock
- Create Inventory List With Pricing
- Schedule Your Opening Sequence
- Establish Dress Code
- Execute Your Full Build Out
- Set Up All Point of Sales
- Generate Your Store Signage
- Arrange Legal/HVAC/Plumbing/Electrician/Clean services
- Install Security System
- Coordinate Local PR and Community Outreach
- Install Cart Corrals
- Finalize Punch List Review With Contractors
- Create Floor Signage
- Establish Store Hours Locally and Online
- Conduct Soft Opening
- Do Grand Opening
Take New Store Openings to the Next Level With SPAR
For many retailers, this list should be well established, but companies all over the world know that leveraging the assets of SPAR can reduce your stress, lower your costs, and ensure your store is set up on plan, on budget and on time.
Full Store Build Out Assembly and Installation
As a leading retail merchandising company, SPAR has vast staffing network all over the United States, making and organizing the physical build out of your new store as effortless as possible. In addition to handling and ensuring all assembly and installation stays on schedule, SPAR is even able to work in the parking lot to install cart corrals, as well as handle all fixture installation and merchandising.
Reliable Technician Teams
SPAR has experienced, reliable technicians for every individual part of your project.
Ensure that your store’s strong start stays consistent with established and experienced teams, who are routinely able to ensure your store’s planograms stay exactly how they’re supposed to.
SPARview Product and Store Dashboard
Whether it’s the first store or 1000th, SPARview’s dashboard enables detailed transparency in both store build and execution performance. By utilizing SPARview in your already established locations, you have advanced data sets that can help inform exactly what is and isn’t needed in your new store location.
Consult With SPAR For Your Next New Store Opening
For over fifty years, SPAR has been at the forefront of retail merchandising solutions. Originally a pioneer in providing retail technology for in-store data, SPAR has continually evolved and led in retail. All of our projects are marked by hard work and transparency- our customers are in the loop every step of the way. Are you ready for your next new store opening? Contact the experts at SPAR today for further details or to learn more about our additional services we offer. We look forward to helping you elevate your business to the next level.