Global leader in world class merchandising solutions
No other retail services company offers our level of flexibility to support your key projects and initiatives. You benefit from our laser focus on getting your product in and out of every store.
- + Category and Product Resets
- + Inventory Services
- + Planogram Maintenance
- + Audits
- + Fixture Installation
- + Kiosk Full Service
- + Custom Projects
- + Display and Shelf Services
- + Relines, Resets, Cut-ins
- + POP Installation
- + Selling Displays
- + ISM & Display Setup
- + Planogram Compliance/Maintenance
- + Stock Replenishment and Rotation
- + Display Compliance/Maintenance
- + Category Solutions (Vendor Shared Programs)
- + Distribution Gap Resolution
- + Inventory Counts & Adjustments
- + Out of Stock Management
- + Product Orders & Returns
TeamTotalSM is an exclusive SPAR service to provide a dedicated Total Solution for Retail Needs that ultimately benefits both the retailer and manufacturer. We provide one resource, aligned with the retailer’s interest, dedicated to its stores, but held accountable to all for hours spent and services delivered. This approach drives costs out of the current system while creating a more efficient use of labor resources and alignment with the shopping environment.
Key benefits include:
- + Cost savings through more efficient use of in-store labor
- + Increased sales through faster product placements and project completions
- + Alignment with store environment
- + Retailer directed and controlled but still accountable to all manufacturers
- + One Dedicated Merchandising Team working all your stores
- + SPARview™ Retail Service Operations System to enhance efficiency, planning, scheduling, accountability, management and reporting
Dollar Channel Dedicated Team
Family Dollar was looking to find a partner to improve service to the over 8,000 store chain nationally with on-time quality execution of both the retailer and manufacturer initiatives, allowing store personnel to focus on the shopper.
SPAR built a flexible schedule of weekly, monthly and ad hoc visits. Deploying a team of over 2,000 merchandisers visiting over 8,000 stores nationwide. SPAR also provided an in-house dedicated Client Service Team at HQ. And finally, we enabled real-time data with multiple pictures per store. This all resulted in our ability to consistently execute 95% off all in-store initiatives in one week.